Super quick pasta dish. I like any pasta sauce that cooks in less time that the pasta! For two (easily scales up):
- 2 skinless boneless salmon portions
- 4 sun dried tomatoes, sliced, and their oil
- 175g pasta of your choice (I like shells for seafood)
- 1/2 pack of fresh spinach
- A blob of creme fraiche (optional)
Here’s what to do. Boil the pasta according to the instructions. Meanwhile, heat the tomato oil in a pan and cook the salmon and tomatoes until the salmon looks cooked and flakes easily. Add the spinach and put a lid on the pan for a couple of minutes until the spinach is wilted. At this point you can add the creme fraiche if you like, or just stir about to mix, and adjust the seasoning. Mingle with the pasta and serve.